A standard model supporting many different production sites.
Download CAD drawingsMMX2
Key to model number designations
(1) When no symbol applies or no appended symbol is needed, the symbol and the hyphen (-) before it are omitted.
(2) The model designations shown here are for the purpose of illustrating the symbols, and in some cases may denote models that do not actually exist.
(3) See the options page for information on the belt detensioner.
Use 50% of the value for the standard type as the guideline value for the VG type's conveyor payload.
Standard motor output selections
*DC motor variable speed models are Can't be available for 60W
For the drift-free (VG) type, use 50% of the graph values as the conveyor payload guideline figures.
Use 50% of the value for the standard type as the guideline value for the VG type's ,CF type's,VT type's conveyor payload.
Power supplies and speeds
(1) Actual speeds may vary by up to 10% less than the values shown, depending on the motor characteristics and payload.
(2) Speeds of DC motor variable speed models may vary by up to 0.6% more or less than the values shown, depending on the motor characteristics and payload.
(3) The output for DC motor variable speed models is 25 or 40 W only.
(4) Variable-speed models should only be used within the specified speed range since low-speed operation may cause motor burnout.
Motor projection dimension M (maximum value)
(1) "(1)" represents speed numbers 12.5 to 18, and "(2)" represents speed numbers 25 to 180.
(2) Each dimension shown is the maximum value among the motors available.(A:Sumitomo, O:Oriental, M:Panasonic)