A high-quality model for high-speed, around-the-clock operation.
Download CAD drawingsMMX224
Key to model number designations
(1) When no symbol applies or no appended symbol is needed, the symbol and the hyphen (-) before it are omitted.
(2) The model designations shown here are for the purpose of illustrating the symbols, and in some cases may denote models that do not actually exist.
(3) See the options page for information on the belt detensioner.
(1) Use 50% of the value for the standard type as the guideline value for the VG type's conveyor payload.
(2) The maximum product length for belt width of 50/75 mm is 600 cm.
Use 50% of the value for the standard type as the guideline value for the VG type's ,CF type's,VT type's conveyor payload.
Power supplies and speeds
(1) Actual speeds may vary by up to 10% less than the values shown, depending on the motor characteristics and payload.
(2) Speeds of DC motor variable speed models may vary by up to 0.6% more or less than the values shown, depending on the motor characteristics and payload.
(3) Variable-speed models should only be used within the specified speed range since low-speed operation may cause motor burnout.
Motor projection dimension M (maximum value)
Each dimension shown is the maximum value among the motors available.(A:Sumitomo, O:Oriental, M:Panasonic)